Schlossnagle

XCR-2

He told the reporter that it was a selfish question to ask and followed up with "I left my family to coach at Texas AnM". Where do they find these people?

Forvols

And there is this:

In addition to Jim Schlossnagle, UT hires entire Texas A&M baseball coaching staff

New Texas baseball coach Jim Schlossnagle won't be making the move from College Station to Austin alone.
Texas announced late on Tuesday night that Schlossnagle's coaching staff at Texas A&M will join him at UFCU Disch-Falk Field. Nolan Cain will be an associate head coach and recruiting coordinator. Assistant coaches Max Weiner and Michael Earley will respectively instruct the
pitching and hitting at Texas.

Forvols

What if TEX got some of these players? it could happen.

The fallout continues after the news broke that Jim Schlossnalge would be taking the vacant head coaching position in Texas. As of early Tuesday afternoon, six Texas A&M players have entered the college baseball transfer portal. Also, since it's a coaching change Aggie players will have 30 days to enter no matter when the official portal close.

PalsPal

I hate it for the A&M fans, sort of, because the coaches and probably many of these players were aware prior to final series, and it had to have an affect on their play.

I'm really going to watch when they play their first game with TX next spring.

PillsburyDoughboy

While yall are swapping some spit in the shower over this win...Yall might want to sit back and check the track record on Texas on bats. They know a little something on how to win at Bats.

cbhunter

While yall are swapping some spit in the shower over this win...Yall might want to sit back and check the track record on Texas on bats. They know a little something on how to win at Bats.
1719523310274.gif

Gravey

Swapping spit over the win? This thread is about Schlossnagle leaving A&M but since you brought the win up it's absolutely killing you that the Vols are the World Series Champions. If you don't want to give congratulations like several other non-UT fans have done then just avoid the thread. It's really that easy.