Scraping video

utvolsfan77

I am going to try this very thing soon.
AM84, looks like we're fairly close to one another as I'm south of you in Greeneville. Just curious but how far are you from Antioch Church on Nickelsville Highway? I'm now 62 but about two years ago I learned that my maternal grandmother's great grandfather donated the land for that church in 1867, then died two years later.

AM84

AM84, looks like we're fairly close to one another as I'm south of you in Greeneville. Just curious but how far are you from Antioch Church on Nickelsville Highway? I'm now 62 but about two years ago I learned that my maternal grandmother's great grandfather donated the land for that church in 1867, then died two years later.
I live about 5-10 minutes from the church (if it's the one I'm thinking of) and where I mostly hunt is probably the same distance as the crow flies on the other side of the mountain.

utvolsfan77

I live about 5-10 minutes from the church (if it's the one I'm thinking of) and where I mostly hunt is probably the same distance as the crow flies on the other side of the mountain.
Well good luck to you this year on those ridges and hollers. I now have several medical issues, and my COPD/emphysema just won't let me walk mountains like I did 40 years ago. Good mountain bucks really are trophies!

AM84

Well good luck to you this year on those ridges and hollers. I now have several medical issues, and my COPD/emphysema just won't let me walk mountains like I did 40 years ago. Good mountain bucks really are trophies!
Yes sir, and very hard to come by. Sorry to hear of your medical conditions, hopefully you've got some ground you can still get out and enjoy. Good luck to you as well.

Latest posts