• Help Support TNDeer:

SD Cards

BSK

For those who are interested, I found 120ms 64GB SanDisk cards from an Amazon distributor for $9.67 each. I bought a bunch. Normally I go with 128 GB cards because I'm collecting video (huge file size), but these days, all the 128 GB cards are ultra-fast for professional photographers and are quite expensive. I don't need 300ms cards, so why pay the extra cost. In most situations (and because I swap cards weekly or bi-weekly) a 64 GB card will do. And for less than $10 each...

They are the older U1s instead of U3s, but I run U1s in all my cameras with no problems.

For those who are interested, I found 120ms 64GB SanDisk cards from an Amazon distributor for $9.67 each. I bought a bunch. Normally I go with 128 GB cards because I'm collecting video (huge file size), but these days, all the 128 GB cards are ultra-fast for professional photographers and are quite expensive. I don't need 300ms cards, so why pay the extra cost. In most situations (and because I swap cards weekly or bi-weekly) a 64 GB card will do. And for less than $10 each...

They are the older U1s instead of U3s, but I run U1s in all my cameras with no problems.
Do you have a link?

Back