• Help Support TNDeer:

Si or di??

Heres a couple pics from yrs ago,ne er take many to busy most of the time.Pics are lowrance gen2 with lss1 trans.In the pic with the tree you can see some steaks on top of the dropoff.The boat pic is not that great,u was just basically floating around one morning in the dark waiting on a buddy that was running late.You can see the edge blacking out because my motor is trimmed all the way down.Si pic of boat would be better if i was running at si3-5mph also,i was just floating around.WTM yiu should know where that tree is at[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
d7a55cc160c0ac8effbd3a078bc91735.jpg
9c61642b698db9c618d77f4fd70efdca.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

hoyt30":1pbntc8n said:
Im looking for a new depthfinder. Im not sure which is better for me si or di. Im not a big bass fisher I mainly fish for bream, walleye, sauger, crappie. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Not sure if your interested in a used unit,im fixing to sell a garmin 93sv echomap plus.Rrason for selling im gonna move up to a 12in garmin unit.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

I decided on the helix 7 mega g3.
Got it for $670 otd after academy price matched Walmart. I believe it'll do everything I need. Thanks for all the replies.

Latest posts

Back