• Help Support TNDeer:

Sick days

bluball

Took off wed and thursday and did alittle crappie fishing,both days were beautiful.Had 37 keepers wed. and 25 keepers thursday but was to busy to take pics.Cleaned them after work today and made a tailgate picšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£god is good,blesses me everyday.
20220429-200738.jpg

Spider rigging or tight lining?

I fished the lake Tue, Wed, and Thursday. Didn't catch a single crappie.

Wore the white bass out though, so it kind of made up for the dead time.

My wife and I got into them Wednesday afternoon and kept 30. All female and all went between 1.25 and 1.5 lbs.
Some of the nicest white bass I've caught in several years.

Spider rigging or tight lining?

I fished the lake Tue, Wed, and Thursday. Didn't catch a single crappie.

Wore the white bass out though, so it kind of made up for the dead time.

My wife and I got into them Wednesday afternoon and kept 30. All female and all went between 1.25 and 1.5 lbs.
Some of the nicest white bass I've caught in several years.
Nice on the white bass catch,bet that was fun.I spiderrigged 3 poles wed thats all you need with livescope.Thursday single poled all day,i prefer to spider 3-4 poles though myself.

Nice on the white bass catch,bet that was fun.I spiderrigged 3 poles wed thats all you need with livescope.Thursday single poled all day,i prefer to spider 3-4 poles though myself.
Yea we were casting blade baits on ultralight gear. Probably caught 50 in two hours.

Never done any spider rigging. I still need to come by and check out your setup.

Yea we were casting blade baits on ultralight gear. Probably caught 50 in two hours.

Never done any spider rigging. I still need to come by and check out your setup.
I get in from work around 4:20 on weekdays would be best.On the weekends im fishing if its not windy and have been helping my buddy oon weekends wire boats.If you run the bypass much you have probally saw boats in his driveway,he started selling and installing marine electronics.Just call or text when you get ready to swing by i live in cedar lakes out past walmart

I get in from work around 4:20 on weekdays would be best.On the weekends im fishing if its not windy and have been helping my buddy oon weekends wire boats.If you run the bypass much you have probally saw boats in his driveway,he started selling and installing marine electronics.Just call or text when you get ready to swing by i live in cedar lakes out past walmart
will do. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back