• Help Support TNDeer:

Well, vols do it too

JBell

Just saw a video of a player shoving a fan storming the field…… yes I know a bama player did it 2 years ago. Just saying….. UT Hood rats ain't any better than bama hood rats. Emotions are high and there's no telling what the fan said. Just a little of your own medicine

Who is 21? Regardless you can't be doing that and hope he gets disciplined for it. No place for that crap.

What will DeBoer do about this? From his words doesn't sound like anything.

Following the outburst, Alabama head coach Kalen DeBoer offered that Moore had behaved "much better inside the locker room," according to a report from Tuscaloosa News.

"The guy pours everything into what he does," added DeBoer. "Doesn't make it OK. We want to be first class in everything we do. There's a lot of guys that are very frustrated. The key is we turn that frustration into positive moving forward and make sure that we remember what we feel here tonight and remember that when we show up tomorrow and Tuesday and Wednesday, all season long. Malachi, I'm 100% confident he will do that."

Just saw a video of a player shoving a fan storming the field…… yes I know a bama player did it 2 years ago. Just saying….. UT Hood rats ain't any better than bama hood rats. Emotions are high and there's no telling what the fan said. Just a little of your own medicine
If i remember correctly the vol fans made sure to bring that ALABAMA player doing that up repeatedly. I will be sure to repay the favor and save this one and put it on speed dial . :)

If i remember correctly the vol fans made sure to bring that ALABAMA player doing that up repeatedly. I will be sure to repay the favor and save this one and put it on speed dial . :)
The difference is trashy alabama fans blamed the victim instead of Burton, saying she shouldn't be on the field. Tennessee fans are blaming Thomas saying he should be disciplined. That's the difference in trash and class, but I don't expect you to understand. You've been demonstrating your lack of class here for 20 years.

The difference is trashy alabama fans blamed the victim instead of Burton, saying she shouldn't be on the field. Tennessee fans are blaming Thomas saying he should be disciplined. That's the difference in trash and class, but I don't expect you to understand. You've been demonstrating your lack of class here for 20 years.
Fans should NOT be on the field. Ive said it before and I will say it again. THAT would not have happened if they would stay in their lane. The fans that get down there on the field have no class. Get it now?

Did you see ALABAMA fans storming the field or tearing down goal post or ripping up the field in little bitty pieces and taking them home when they beat Georgia at home two weeks ago? NOPE! Now that is class.

Fans should NOT be on the field. Ive said it before and I will say it again. THAT would not have happened if they would stay in their lane. The fans that get down there on the field have no class. Get it now?

Did you see ALABAMA fans storming the field or tearing down goal post or ripping up the field in little bitty pieces and taking them home when they beat Georgia at home two weeks ago? NOPE! Now that is class.
Doubling down on stupid instead of admitting you are wrong is your go to. I wouldn't expect anything less.

I'm sure in your feeble mind someone that gets shot for being in the wrong part of town or a woman wearing a mini skirt that gets raped had it coming too. No way you can blame the perpetrators. It's the victim's fault. Your lack of principles is second only to your lack of class.

Doubling down on stupid instead of admitting you are wrong is your go to. I wouldn't expect anything less.

I'm sure in your feeble mind someone that gets shot for being in the wrong part of town or a woman wearing a mini skirt that gets raped had it coming too. No way you can blame the perpetrators. It's the victim's fault. Your lack of principles is second only to your lack of class.
Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Woman have the right to wear mini skirts. And they can even travel into wrong parts of town if they choose. What is NOT appropriate is going onto the field. There is security there telling them NOT too! Signs everywhere. Yet these morons decide they are going to storm the field and get throat punched, pushed and them play the victim card. Guess what? They are NOT victims. They are idiots.

Correct.

Every Vol fan I've seen said he should be punished.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Woman have the right to wear mini skirts. And they can even travel into wrong parts of town if they choose. What is NOT appropriate is going onto the field. There is security there telling them NOT too! Signs everywhere. Yet these morons decide they are going to storm the field and get throat punched, pushed and them play the victim card. Guess what? They are NOT victims. They are idiots.
A grown man hits a woman and it's the woman's fault because she shouldn't have been there? Now you are trippling down on stupid. When an intelligent man finds himself in a hole he stops digging. Not you. You'll dig to the earth's core to avoid admitting you are wrong, but nobody has ever accused you of being intelligent.

I'm sure the Sports Forum Moron is scouring the internet looking for a Tennessee fan blaming the victim, but I haven't seen any. Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter what uniform is involved. I'm glad we have principles.
Here is a good quote that comes to mind about the practice of storming the field.
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson

Starting to think he is a genius

Back