• Help Support TNDeer:

Well, vols do it too

JBell

Just saw a video of a player shoving a fan storming the field…… yes I know a bama player did it 2 years ago. Just saying….. UT Hood rats ain't any better than bama hood rats. Emotions are high and there's no telling what the fan said. Just a little of your own medicine

Who is 21? Regardless you can't be doing that and hope he gets disciplined for it. No place for that crap.

What will DeBoer do about this? From his words doesn't sound like anything.

Following the outburst, Alabama head coach Kalen DeBoer offered that Moore had behaved "much better inside the locker room," according to a report from Tuscaloosa News.

"The guy pours everything into what he does," added DeBoer. "Doesn't make it OK. We want to be first class in everything we do. There's a lot of guys that are very frustrated. The key is we turn that frustration into positive moving forward and make sure that we remember what we feel here tonight and remember that when we show up tomorrow and Tuesday and Wednesday, all season long. Malachi, I'm 100% confident he will do that."

Just saw a video of a player shoving a fan storming the field…… yes I know a bama player did it 2 years ago. Just saying….. UT Hood rats ain't any better than bama hood rats. Emotions are high and there's no telling what the fan said. Just a little of your own medicine
If i remember correctly the vol fans made sure to bring that ALABAMA player doing that up repeatedly. I will be sure to repay the favor and save this one and put it on speed dial . :)

Latest posts

Back