• Help Support TNDeer:

Smoked oysters.

waterman

This is a staple at camp. Little cheese wizz on em and I could eat them till I puke

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_170148652_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240509_170148652_HDR.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 21
This is a staple at camp. Little cheese wizz on em and I could eat them till I puke

I haven't had any in a long time. I used to live off of them. But I'm a label reader, and it's dang near impossible to find canned seafood that isn't processed and/or harvested in Asia. Smoked oysters are really hard to find that weren't sent over from China

I haven't had any in a long time. I used to live off of them. But I'm a label reader, and it's dang near impossible to find canned seafood that isn't processed and/or harvested in Asia. Smoked oysters are really hard to find that weren't sent over from China
Address please……

Real friends don't let friends eat foreign seafood…..

I love those, last year I was eating a can every week or so. Also had Sardines in oil quite often.

My annual wellness visit showed high LDL and the Dr. prescribed me some kinda Statin medication. I decided not to take them, and cut out the canned oysters/sardines, plus made a few other dietary changes.

We'll see if there a difference this year.

(Sorry for the hijack gentlemen.)

I love those, last year I was eating a can every week or so. Also had Sardines in oil quite often.

My annual wellness visit showed high LDL and the Dr. prescribed me some kinda Statin medication. I decided not to take them, and cut out the canned oysters/sardines, plus made a few other dietary changes.

We'll see if there a difference this year.

(Sorry for the hijack gentlemen.)
My LDL was fine...but historically my white count runs low...Doc has been following my WC close for 15 years and low is normal for me...but ironically he said there are some studys that show oysters can help slightly increase your white count and I could include oysters in my diet once a week or every other week to see if my WC increases...of course I love them so Im good with that prescription...same doctor also said to enjoy the big fatty ribeye steak and leave the bread and cokes out of my diet. Reduce carbs and eat meats and greens...talk about a hijack...apologies.

Latest posts

Back