• Help Support TNDeer:

Some nice walleye here recently

fishboy1":1xu4tuby said:
Daniel90":1xu4tuby said:
fishboy1":1xu4tuby said:
Probably. At least I caught 2 this year. I seem to be late to the party and miss them every year. Have to remember to try and get on the water in Feb next year. I saw some guy catch a BIG musky on a swim bait too.

Hope to get out this evening for a bit if the weather doesn't go bad early.
Yea I seen 4 caught monday. Let's get out and fish sometime I'd like to meet some new people on forum

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No doubt! I am game for a fishing trip. Hit me up and we will try and put some fish in the boat ! :tu:
I'm game on that if you don't mind me inviting myself. lol I've caught some decent Muskie in that stretch :tu:

bigluresonly":zne9m1m4 said:
fishboy1":zne9m1m4 said:
Daniel90":zne9m1m4 said:
fishboy1 said:
Probably. At least I caught 2 this year. I seem to be late to the party and miss them every year. Have to remember to try and get on the water in Feb next year. I saw some guy catch a BIG musky on a swim bait too.

Hope to get out this evening for a bit if the weather doesn't go bad early.
Yea I seen 4 caught monday. Let's get out and fish sometime I'd like to meet some new people on forum

No doubt! I am game for a fishing trip. Hit me up and we will try and put some fish in the boat ! :tu:
I'm game on that if you don't mind me inviting myself. lol I've caught some decent Muskie in that stretch :tu:
Sure enough man actually just got boat loaded headed for muskies now!!! Buddy got 5 musky there yesterday gosh that makes me drool

Went this morning with a new guy. We caught a big crappie, one red eye, and a big channel cat. No walleyes. Two boats were fishing for musky, didn't see them hook up with anything. Water was really low. Missed 2 good hits on a jig (on for a second then off) Hardly any boats out.
The fish we did catch were on minnows.

Good luck!

Chad we still need to get on the water this year !

No fish this evening besides a foul hooked walleye while trolling a 12 inch musky Bait haha

Im out for the week. Allergies are kicking my backside.... Missed work today and now Im a couple days behind. Love spring but wish the trees weren't producing tear gas.

That is awesome man, you have some good meals ahead of you. The only way I know to catch them is at night during the Summer and I really do enjoy it. I throw jerkbaits all night in the Caney and it works. Any other time of year I don't have a clue what to do. Nice work!

Latest posts

Back