• Help Support TNDeer:

Spiderigging

pockets

Tried it for the first time yesterday. Was not disappointed. Me and my son caught 27 keepers, Harmon creek Ky lake. Different color jigs tipped with tuffy's. 12 to 14ft deep. We are HOOKED! Would have stayed and fished more today but weatherman lied :bash:

No kidding I would be on the lake if I knew it was going to be nice. Watched a buddy catch 3 of the biggest crappy I have ever seen yesterday in 15' of water throwing a 5" swim bait for bass just north of Paris.

pockets":253vcc3b said:
Tried it for the first time yesterday. Was not disappointed. Me and my son caught 27 keepers, Harmon creek Ky lake. Different color jigs tipped with tuffy's. 12 to 14ft deep. We are HOOKED! Would have stayed and fished more today but weatherman lied :bash:

That's awesome! I love spider rigging too but what are tuffy's? A kind of minnow?

how many rods did yall have out? im gonna give a whirl probably next year but i fish alone so i dont think i could handle over 4 rods and may not be worth the time over casting or single pole jigging. i used to spider rig with my brother some on Big Sandy in the late 90's and we did pretty good but we had 8 or more poles out.

Latest posts

Back