• Help Support TNDeer:

Starting off the Tennessee vs NC State thread…

1000016934.webp

TN has learned what TE's are for!!!! I'm excited!

Amazing, isn't it?

And Heupel knows how to design a play to get them open if he trust that his QB can get the ball to them.

I'm still questioning how good State was suppose to be, because they sure haven't shown it in two games; and while the turnovers obviously skewed the final score, it was a dominating performance.

And I agree with Herbstreit last night, I think the percentage for a win at Oklahoma will tilt from 49% to probably 60% or more.

Amazing, isn't it?

And Heupel knows how to design a play to get them open if he trust that his QB can get the ball to them.

I'm still questioning how good State was suppose to be, because they sure haven't shown it in two games; and while the turnovers obviously skewed the final score, it was a dominating performance.

And I agree with Herbstreit last night, I think the percentage for a win at Oklahoma will tilt from 49% to probably 60% or more.
We are better than Oklahoma. Told my buddies last night we are beating them handily but Arkansas terrifies me.

Amazing, isn't it?

I agree state wasn't/isnt a very good team. Their very first drive looked good and chewed a lot of clock. After that, they showed nothing

Defense looked solid and especially in the second half. The one thing that bugged me was the field goals instead of touchdowns. It didn't matter last night but in a tight game could be the difference in a W and L. On a positive side the kicker was dead nuts down the middle on all of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back