• Help Support TNDeer:

Starting off the Tennessee vs NC State thread…

definitely should be a 9 win season, 10 possible - 11 not likely. But its way early.
Oklahoma will be a huge challenge.
Obviously UGA will be tougher than a $2 steak.
Arkansas is no pushover.
Florida could suit up Farragut High School's football team and send them out on the field in Gaytor gear and Tennessee would struggle.

The other 8 games should be wins, although anything can happen. Anything less than 9 wins will be highly disappointing.

For the Sports Forum Moron that loves to say "don't look ahead", "one game at a time", etc., etc. : I'm not a Tennessee player, coach, or staff member. What I do as a fan has ZERO effect on the team.

Arkansas is no pushover.
Florida could suit up Farragut High School's football team and send them out on the field in Gaytor gear and Tennessee would struggle.

The other 8 games should be wins, although anything can happen. Anything less than 9 wins will be highly disappointing.

For the Sports Forum Moron that loves to say "don't look ahead", "one game at a time", etc., etc. : I'm not a Tennessee player, coach, or staff member. What I do as a fan has ZERO effect on the team.
Remember Florida is starting a new QB which never goes good for UT!?!?!!

Arkansas is no pushover.

I'm not convinced OK will be a huge challenge. Their offense stinks. Their D is very sound much like Iowa most years but I'm not sure it'll be up to snuff against the caliber of athletes they are getting ready to face.

Arkansas is the game that terrifies me. They run the type of offense that can give UT fits. A lot of quick passes with a mobile QB. I think we struggle to win that game. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm not convinced OK will be a huge challenge. Their offense stinks. Their D is very sound much like Iowa most years but I'm not sure it'll be up to snuff against the caliber of athletes they are getting ready to face.

I looked at an OK message board last night. They are very down on their team. Not only do they expect to lose to us, but many are expecting Tulane to beat them this Saturday.

One even opined that Bama at home might be one of their best chances at an SEC win 😁.

Latest posts

Back