Cool front with a NE wind.
Just can't see them biting today.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

RUGER":2w9eldqz said:
The catching might not be so great.
Cool front with a NE wind.
Just can't see them biting today.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
They wasn't biting very well yesterday morning. I caught a grand total of...

Wait for it

TWO!!! I'm about 2 hours time (bass)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carp have been biting great today. Pulled in several catfish off limb lines and noodles this morning. One thing I tried over 2 hours to catch was bluegill and could not catch a single one. Since I was out of live bait, I chopped up one of the small carp I caught, to use for cut bait. so far I have caught a big soft shell turtle on that. That bass turd had my heart rate up, I thought for sure it was a huge flathead. I hate soft shell turtles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heading out with my neighbor for a bit this evening. I don't have high hopes.

Had no luck yesterday morning, so I switched to an ultralight and tried to just catch some bluegill. Wound up catching about a 2lb catfish on a beetle spin. :D

hey catman softshells are delicious. you can fry em up or make a stew. but i went out for a bit and caught zero fish.

DRSJ35":3gujkedu said:
hey catman softshells are delicious. you can fry em up or make a stew. but i went out for a bit and caught zero fish.
they smell too bad for me to fool with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheLBLman":25mlddqv said:
Just gotta always keep things in the proper perspective.

A bad day of fishin' beats a good day of workin'

Oh I agree 100% however I was already off work and looking at a 1 hour trip, one way, to anywhere I have to fish around here and an "average" cost of say $30.00 per trip I can relax and chill on the deck alot cheaper than relaxing, chilling & fighting the wind in the boat.

Yeah it was pretty tough this weekend, still felt nice to be in a boat and not pouring sweat though

Back