• Help Support TNDeer:

Tackle storage.

I bought a small bag the other day and once you throw a few bags of soft plastics in the pocket it bulges out and sits like it's about to fall over.

Never seen one of those scn. You just fill up each sleeve with something different?

Spinnerbaits and buzzbaits are a headache to keep sorted and apart for me.

It's a three ring binder with plastic ziplock "pages". Each individual sleeve/page will hold 2-3 packages of soft baits. I used one to organize my saltwater gulp stuff and jig heads, and just got another to do for the bass soft baits. Pretty easy way to store a bunch of packages in an organized way. It is easy to "leaf through" and find what you are looking for. It has some pockets where you can organize some of the hooks, sinkers, etc. that you use with the soft baits.

You could use it for spinnerbaits, etc. The plastic ziplock "pages' aren't real thick, so I don't know how well they would hold up long term to baits not in another package inside those sleeves. But, they do sell additional "pages" to replace or expand.

It worked pretty good for me.

scn":2019kfj3 said:
It's a three ring binder with plastic ziplock "pages". Each individual sleeve/page will hold 2-3 packages of soft baits. I used one to organize my saltwater gulp stuff and jig heads, and just got another to do for the bass soft baits. Pretty easy way to store a bunch of packages in an organized way. It is easy to "leaf through" and find what you are looking for. It has some pockets where you can organize some of the hooks, sinkers, etc. that you use with the soft baits.

You could use it for spinnerbaits, etc. The plastic ziplock "pages' aren't real thick, so I don't know how well they would hold up long term to baits not in another package inside those sleeves. But, they do sell additional "pages" to replace or expand.

It worked pretty good for me.

That's what I use to store my spinnerbaits.

Latest posts

Back