• Help Support TNDeer:

Takahiro Omori

Re: Takahiro Omori

I don't watch pro fishing, but it sounds like this guy has been around for a while and these actions seem out of character. You never know what a person has going on in their personal lives that may lead them to do things that they'd never do under different circumstances. His parents could be about to lose their house or he might have a brother-in-law with cancer and he's feeling desperate to help, while still being within the rules. You just never know.

TNRazorback":3nm3crnu said:
I don't watch pro fishing, but it sounds like this guy has been around for a while and these actions seem out of character. You never know what a person has going on in their personal lives that may lead them to do things that they'd never do under different circumstances. His parents could be about to lose their house or he might have a brother-in-law with cancer and he's feeling desperate to help, while still being within the rules. You just never know.
His career earnings for ONLY the Bassmaster series is over $2 million so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt as you have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spurhunter":2mzt8khj said:
TNRazorback":2mzt8khj said:
His career earnings for ONLY the Bassmaster series is over $2 million so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt as you have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2.6 mil to be exact plus sponsor money. if he keeps on he will lose his sponsors.

If it was anybody but Wheeler, I might agree, but Wheeler isn't very well liked by a lot of that crowd. Wheeler has done some very questionable things in the past too...

Back