• Help Support TNDeer:

Talent fees?

This is the new normal.

People think that the talent gap is going to get bigger between the P5 and G5, but it's not. Schools like Kansas, Mississippi State, North Carolina will be P5 in name only. The Top G5 schools are already playing at the same level as average P5. None of those not be playing the same game as Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, etc.

The talent gap between the Top 10ish and everybody else is going to become insurmountable. If Tennessee wants to be in that group, it's going to continually get more expensive. They are competing against programs that don't even blink at buying out 10,20 or even 30 million dollar contracts of underperforming coaches.

This is the new landscape of college football .. it's the NFL without a salary cap, and it sucks.

It could definitely be worse.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.webp
    IMG_0753.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
we all know what demand does to prices.
You are incorrect sir. Apparently, we don't all know. Yes, all of us with an IQ above 20 know what demand does to prices, but there is one idiot here that doesn't clear that bar. He is literally so stupid that he can't grasp the economic law that demand sets prices, and as demand rises so does the price. He honestly believes UT is "dumb" to raise as much money as possible as demand increases. Every time I think this imbecile can't possibly get anymore stupid he proves me wrong. There really should be a minimum IQ to post here. We all lose brain cells by reading his drivel.

You are incorrect sir. Apparently, we don't all know. Yes, all of us with an IQ above 20 know what demand does to prices, but there is one idiot here that doesn't clear that bar. He is literally so stupid that he can't grasp the economic law that demand sets prices, and as demand rises so does the price. He honestly believes UT is "dumb" to raise as much money as possible as demand increases. Every time I think this imbecile can't possibly get anymore stupid he proves me wrong. There really should be a minimum IQ to post here. We all lose brain cells by reading his drivel.
Some people are just dumb!

This is the new normal.

People think that the talent gap is going to get bigger between the P5 and G5, but it's not. Schools like Kansas, Mississippi State, North Carolina will be P5 in name only. The Top G5 schools are already playing at the same level as average P5. None of those not be playing the same game as Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, etc.

The talent gap between the Top 10ish and everybody else is going to become insurmountable. If Tennessee wants to be in that group, it's going to continually get more expensive. They are competing against programs that don't even blink at buying out 10,20 or even 30 million dollar contracts of underperforming coaches.

This is the new landscape of college football .. it's the NFL without a salary cap, and it sucks.
Your team is gonna have to do it too. They all will. Tennessee has led the way in nil from the beginning. This is your new reality with today's collegiate athletics. Before you say no and all that mess your about to say just remember when you said the ncaa was about to end UT over the nil stuff and I told you many many times that wasn't happening and if anyone got ended it would be the ncaa curtesy of the court system. I hate to say this but I was very right and you were very wrong. Just kidding I don't hate to say that lol. You may hide this increase to pay players with other wording but the schools are passing this cost on to the fans. Dont be naive about it.

Back