• Help Support TNDeer:

TBF west divisional

TRIGGER

We fished the west divisional on KY lake the past couple of days. Anyone else happen to be there? Fishing was tough as KY lake usually is these days but we were able to pull out the victory. I should have posted this asking if anyone was going to be there before but It slipped my mind.

TRIGGER":22d2zk9r said:
We fished the west divisional on KY lake the past couple of days. Anyone else happen to be there? Fishing was tough as KY lake usually is these days but we were able to pull out the victory. I should have posted this asking if anyone was going to be there before but It slipped my mind.
Congrats,nice,i caught a few bass last weekend in 24fow

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

WTM":3bnh0mna said:
congrats. is that the one they had at birdsong? figured it had to be a tourney. lol lake lice dont like bad weather.

Yes out of birdsong. We had the lake basically to ourselves. One of our team boats went to pickwick dam both days. I told them they were fools but it paid off for us.

TRIGGER":9gj68hnr said:
WTM":9gj68hnr said:
congrats. is that the one they had at birdsong? figured it had to be a tourney. lol lake lice dont like bad weather.

Yes out of birdsong. We had the lake basically to ourselves. One of our team boats went to pickwick dam both days. I told them they were fools but it paid off for us.

Wow! That's a heckuva long ride. What kind of weight did they catch around the dam?

They had 9 to 12 lbs each per day. Doesn't sound like a lot but one of them came in 2nd individually. They said it was 110 miles one way. 4 boats out of the tournament made the trip on day 1 and 3 boats returned day 2.

Latest posts

Back