• Help Support TNDeer:

Teal and Woodrow Check In

MickThompson

Who went? How was it? No need to post pins, you can PM them to me.

The guide (me) buggered up his alarm clock but thankfully the rest of the party called him in time to leave the ramp with 15 minutes to spare until LST. Scratched out 2 limits of woodies between 3 shooters but should've all toted our limit. No teal seen but I see teal maybe 1/10 early seasons.

3 of us scratched out 5 woodies. We were right at shooting time getting to our spot, and were still getting set up or we'd have had our 6 woodies. Didn't even have guns out of the bags when they started flying. The rain wasn't terrible, and we had a willow mostly over us that shielded us from bot the light rain and the eyes of the ducks. We saw a few teal, but nothing close enough for us to shoot at.

Didn't see a duck this morning. I wish I'd of scouted the creek. The duck hole was darn near dried up and the creek disappeared in areas.

20240915_082326.webp

You had three shells right? 😉🤫
Funny you say this. I'm sitting here, talking to my wife and she reads me a news headline about some otter attacking a kid in Seattle. In jest, I told her I probably should have shot those 3 and saved some kids life. I look up and see this post. 😃

Latest posts

Back