• Help Support TNDeer:

* team staying classy

Both of y'all have me rolling! It is DYING, not dieing.
While you are teaching him words, will you teach him what his new favorite word (mansplaining) means. He keeps using it here and he's too stupid to know it isn't even remotely correct for this application. I started to try to explain it to him, but I know if I broke out the crayons he'd just eat them.

I hate to use the David vs Goliath cliche but I'm going to. Goliath was a warrior. Fighting man. Was tough and won many battles. But nobody remembers a single one of them. All anyone remembers is the one he lost. It was a fight he was supposed to win...the betting odds on paper, were in his favor.

Vandys win was the first in school history against a #1 ranked team. They snapped a huge losing streak to top 5 teams. Their last win against the Tide was 40 years ago...chances are, the parents of the athletes who played this game, were not born yet when that happened. Bama was favored to win by 3 touchdowns. Nobody looked at the schedule and even remotely thought the Tide would lose to them. They didn't just win by a last second, last play field goal. They led from start to finish. That's why they earned the right to celebrate.

it was a huge win for vanderbilt. i can understand the celebrating. but i am not crazy and walking the goals posts down crowded streets where it could cause an accident.

same goes for arkansas.

vandy isnt a bad team this yr. they are a couple missed field goals from being undefeated.

they arent a playoff team obviously- but i think teams will be a little nervous about playing them down the stretch,

their qb is not an nfl caliber player- but he is fearless and aggressive and lets face it……hes playing with house money!

Last edited:
Back