• Help Support TNDeer:

The real UT

PillsburyDoughboy

I guess the tears have dried enough for you to see the screen again, time to do some more trolling.
Wonder how long it will take him to delete that stupid signature line about DeBoer. 😅 I told Bandwagon Nation that just because you win at high school and PeeWee level doesn't mean you are ready for the SEC. (There are receipts! 😅 )

Wonder how long it will take him to delete that stupid signature line about DeBoer. 😅 I told Bandwagon Nation that just because you win at high school and PeeWee level doesn't mean you are ready for the SEC. (There are receipts! 😅 )
Look up Nick Sabans first year at ALABAMA. DeBoer has won everywhere he has been. Talking heads and Im not talking about just the Talking heads in the media are trying to stir up a bunch of nonsense about DeBoer. Hes been there for 5 min.

Look up Nick Sabans first year at ALABAMA. DeBoer has won everywhere he has been. Talking heads and Im not talking about just the Talking heads in the media are trying to stir up a bunch of nonsense about DeBoer. Hes been there for 5 min.
I hope he's there for 5 years, but it ain't happening!

He has no control over his team. The players don't respect him. It's over dude. You sound exactly like we did for 15 years 😂

I'm pretty sure the gump talent level was pretty low when lil Nick took over compared to what deBore inherited. Over 10 yrs of top 3 recruiting classes and the state of Tn teams beat them twice in less than a month . Maybe the gumps can win a few more and make the Music City Bowl and at least win once in our great state this year.

So has that quarterback at Tennessee.

Latest posts

Back