• Help Support TNDeer:

They're back šŸ˜!

Third weekend going to bring a rude awakening for the elephants and their 17 yr old receiver. I wish I could hear one more person tell me he's 17... Makes me wanna throw a brick at my TV
He's only 17. Should've been playing under Friday night lights this year by age but reclassified so he could come crush folks at the college level.

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that's like the thief crying and claiming to be the victim because the eye witness turned him in for robbing the bank! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Go Big šŸŠ
TN was doing the same thing. They all have been and now it's just "legal". If you think differently you're naive. Fat Phil snitched to try and gain a competitive advantage. Karma caught up with his fat @$$ too.

Bama definitely has talent, but Milroe won that game.

And he got his own private QB coach over the summer, and it definitely made a difference.

I actually like DeBoer, but if you take your glasses off, he almost coached one of the biggest collapses in SEC history.

TN was doing the same thing. They all have been and now it's just "legal". If you think differently you're naive
Oh. So since everyone else is doing it then it should have been ok and they shouldn't have been caught
Again laughable! Just admit it, they cheated and got caught. If you want to try to put blame on some, look no further from that school's athletic dept and the ever bragging Logan Young.
Yall just pissed that Fulmer kicked their rear too any times

Go Big šŸŠ

Oh. So since everyone else is doing it then it should have been ok and they shouldn't have been caught
Again laughable! Just admit it, they cheated and got caught. If you want to try to put blame on some, look no further from that school's athletic dept and the ever bragging Logan Young.
Yall just pissed that Fulmer kicked their rear too any times

Go Big šŸŠ
They didn't get caught; they got turned in by Fat Phil so he could finally win. šŸ˜‚

They didn't get caught; they got turned in by Fat Phil so he could finally win. šŸ˜‚
See some like you just can't admit they CHEATED AND GOT CAUGHT.

Always blame someone else. sounds like my kids when they were 5 and 8
One get in trouble and say well the other one was doing it. Wouldn't ever admit guilt

Fulmer wasn't the only coach, some little known coach at Michigan State was feeding NCAA as much or more info than any of the 7-10 coaches. So are you saying any coach that turned them in was trying to ruin the program? And yes Saban was the Mich State coach so I guess he was trying to sabotage the program to get him a job there
šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But waitā€¦..the whole narrative about Alabama's roster bleeding talent out of the portal after Saban left. What happened to that narrative? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ #shiftthegoalpostagain

They change their stance about as often as Kamala changes accents.

First it was Saban is old and the game has passed him up and needs to quit. Then when he retires, they say the fans and players are jumping ship like rats. "Bama is done"...their experienced starters have gone to the NFL or hit the portal. Now, it's, anybody could win with the players they have.

I don't know football as well as some do. That's why I don't partake on some discussions. I'm not one to open my mouth and pretend I know a lot about something that I don't. But when it comes to stuff like this...I have a hard time letting it slide by of just how wishy/washy some people are.

Latest posts

Back