• Help Support TNDeer:

TN #4 in both polls!

PalsPal

Can't have any letdown the next two games to set up an epic Bama game.

We don't need Vandy or S Car ruining it either.

BTW, fun fact, it's been 1,436 days since Bama has won in Knoxville!

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Yall did so much on the field this week to deserve that move from 5th to 4th. Continue to suck up to yourselves :)

7,645 days since Tennessee has beaten Alabama in Bryant Denny, newly named Nick Saban Field.

For the TN fans 7,645 is a lot bigger than 1,436.

As long as they're in the top 12 for the playoffs that's all that really matters at this point.
In some respects i will have to agree with you. To a point.
In this pasteurized with " B " 12 team format a couple of losses (maybe 3) mean a lot less than 2 losses did a few years ago. Can you say the SC game ? In my best Mr Roger's voice.

What that ALABAMA win against GA meant last night more than polls today or standings is going to be RECRUITING.and raising funds. SO much easier to look potential young recruits in the face when you can say did you see the ALABAMA Georgia game ? Did you see how we developed Milroe ? How we took a 17 year old kid out of HS and got him NIL money and made him a super performer ? That we built a team of coaches basically from the ground up ?

This game was MUCH more than a W on the wall. It's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years or so. I can't remember a bigger one. Maybe the NC game where ALABAMA was down 21-0 and switched to Tua at half time and had the famous 2-27 touchdown to comeback at the end.

Paul Finebaum said he does not recall seeing a bigger one in 50 years of covering games.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone other than DeBoer can actually grasp this. This was his FIRST SEC test and it was GEORGIA .

No warm up. No bottom feeders of the SEC. Right out of the gate GEORGIA!

No pressure right?

In some respects i will have to agree with you. To a point.
In this pasteurized with " B " 12 team format a couple of losses (maybe 3) mean a lot less than 2 losses did a few years ago. Can you say the SC game ? In my best Mr Roger's voice.

What that ALABAMA win against GA meant last night more than polls today or standings is going to be RECRUITING.and raising funds. SO much easier to look potential young recruits in the face when you can say did you see the ALABAMA Georgia game ? Did you see how we developed Milroe ? How we took a 17 year old kid out of HS and got him NIL money and made him a super performer ? That we built a team of coaches basically from the ground up ?

This game was MUCH more than a W on the wall. It's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years or so. I can't remember a bigger one. Maybe the NC game where ALABAMA was down 21-0 and switched to Tua at half time and had the famous 2-27 touchdown to comeback at the end.

Paul Finebaum said he does not recall seeing a bigger one in 50 years of covering games.
Most important college football game in 30 years!?'

You just keep topping yourself

And quit spewing stuff the talking heads say on tv as if you come up with it 🤪

How did Alabama jump Tx?
Take a look at the Michican spread and the MISS State spread. They are almost identical. Are both schools identical ? Depends on who you ask. In my mind the * has slipped quite a bit. But the talking heads have them up there. So that score might seem about right. The MIss State score ? Not so much. TX should have beaten them by a much wider margin according to the talking heads. I suspect that plays into the equation.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Most important college football game in 30 years!?'

You just keep topping yourself

And quit spewing stuff the talking heads say on tv as if you come up with it 🤪
Allow me to retort in my best SLJ voice.
I said and I qoute

I

I did say it's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years OR SO. AND I went on to say I CANT REMEMBER A BIGGER ONE EVER BEING PLAYED.

I'm not sure where your reading skills start and or stop but I thought I made that clear enough. Perhaps you have some fan favorite games out there from a fan boy state that u prefer. But most everyone out there on the internet is saying from top to bottom is saying that game right there might be one for the record books.

Allow me to retort in my best SLJ voice.
I said and I qoute

I

I did say it's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years OR SO. AND I went on to say I CANT REMEMBER A BIGGER ONE EVER BEING PLAYED.

I'm not sure where your reading skills start and or stop but I thought I made that clear enough. Perhaps you have some fan favorite games out there from a fan boy state that u prefer. But most everyone out there on the internet is saying from top to bottom is saying that game right there might be one for the record books.
You did one step better than Kentucky , keep patting their back lol

Latest posts

Back