• Help Support TNDeer:

TN #4 in both polls!

Allow me to retort in my best SLJ voice.
I said and I qoute

I

I did say it's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years OR SO. AND I went on to say I CANT REMEMBER A BIGGER ONE EVER BEING PLAYED.

I'm not sure where your reading skills start and or stop but I thought I made that clear enough. Perhaps you have some fan favorite games out there from a fan boy state that u prefer. But most everyone out there on the internet is saying from top to bottom is saying that game right there might be one for the record books.
Allow me to resort to laughing at you

Allow me to retort in my best SLJ voice.
I said and I qoute

I

I did say it's probably the biggest college football game to be played in the last 20-30 years OR SO. AND I went on to say I CANT REMEMBER A BIGGER ONE EVER BEING PLAYED.

I'm not sure where your reading skills start and or stop but I thought I made that clear enough. Perhaps you have some fan favorite games out there from a fan boy state that u prefer. But most everyone out there on the internet is saying from top to bottom is saying that game right there might be one for the record books.
What record book is that?? What's with all the retort stuff and trying to talk like you're more intelligent than anybody else? Everybody here thinks you're an idiot. But you're too stupid to realize that. Why don't you tell us who you really are? Probably because you're a pu**y would be my guess. You're nothing but a pu**y troll who has a thing for trying to stir up UT fans. Not to mention your love for Nick Saban in a houndstooth banana hammock!

Latest posts

Back