• Help Support TNDeer:

TN/Kent State

I'm at the game. Unbelievable how fast this offense works.

Heupel kicking the onside kick is just a different kind of coaching.

And the defense is suffocating.

We've decided to stay for the band and head out :rolleyes: !

I'm at the game. Unbelievable how fast this offense works.

Heupel kicking the onside kick is just a different kind of coaching.

And the defense is suffocating.

We've decided to stay for the band and head out :rolleyes: !
Yeah you can't fully appreciate the speed of Vols offense until you see it in person

Yeah you can't fully appreciate the speed of Vols offense until you see it in person
Spread offenses only get unso far.

Ask Alex Gloesh . He's on record as saying that he can play with any team for 3+ quarters . But not 4. At some point that steam runs out against elite defenses .

Golesh Hyatt and Hooker wore out bama in 22

Golesh Hyatt and Hooker wore out bama in 22

@PillsburyDoughboy
Laughable

We both know ALABAMA receivers failed to seal the deal on multiple downs and our usual reliable Kicker failed to seal the deal opening the door to allowing u to win the Game So let's not play hide the soap in the shower. LOL.

Spread offenses only get unso far.

Ask Alex Gloesh . He's on record as saying that he can play with any team for 3+ quarters . But not 4. At some point that steam runs out against elite defenses .
It wears down the defense much more, they have to chase the runner down, this team is different, we have depth on Defense UCF only lost late in game because of depth against alabama

We both know ALABAMA receivers failed to seal the deal on multiple downs and our usual reliable Kicker failed to seal the deal opening the door to allowing u to win the Game So let's not play hide the soap in the shower. LOL.
Your always blabbing but it's worse than your daddy Biden trying to talk

Didn't know yall have had a kicker in the last 10 years

I've never seen a Tennessee team this aggressive in my entire life. It's unbelievable how quickly they went straight for the jugular, it's incredible. GBO!!!!
Key thing here is, they didn't let up. As traditionally, we have played to win, not just dominate. Even with the 2nd, 3rd, stringers in, the intensity was still there.

Latest posts

Back