• Help Support TNDeer:

Tndeer East TN tournament sign up

Kirk":iky3rw28 said:
We might want to pick a Saturday later in October. Dayton Boat Dock has several large tournaments going out it on October 7th now.

I'm all for picking different date.. less crowd the better!

Am out for oct 7. My daughter did place 3rd in the kids tournament on Douglas lake and has the kids classic on Cherokee on October 7

The only thing I see is a Morristown Marine tournament that is listed on ChickamaugaTournaments.com. Nothing big is listed for Dayton Boat Dock for Sept 30.

I had something come up for the 7th, so I am glad you are looking at the 30th, I am in for the 30th. I am still planning on fishing alone.

We need a list of who can fish September 30, 2017. If we don't have at least 5 or 6 solid commitments there is no use wasting a bunch of time and effort on it.

Options:

1. I can open it up to area locals and have them sign up as forum members and make a few posts, and get some decent participation.

2. Wait until next year and try again.

Guess we can try one last time sometime next year. I say open it up to anyone, make it cheap. Ill make bbq from some of my home raised pigs if that offers enticement. I'm still relatively new to Tennessee so would love to meet some like minded folks. I really like this forum and its atmosphere coming from north of the border. Hopefully we can eventually arrange a day of fellowship and fun.

Latest posts

Back