• Watts Bar

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Cherokee

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Chickamauga

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kindve hoping it would be more about having a fun time fishing and shooting the bull personally rather than trying to win $. Figure we have morristown marine, tn team trail etc for that. I'm in wherever but the only place i would actually stand a real good chance would be Norris with a 9 lb limit of largemouth and I didnt even vote for it.

I am driving over to fish The Tndeer.com tournament that is going to be on Kentucky Lake July 22nd. Won't pay enough to even come close to breaking even for the gas to drive over and back, room to stay in etc. I just want to see and fish with some old friends.

I've fished Norris, Cherokee and Douglas a bunch. I've fished Watts Bar once. Never been on Chick or Ft Loudon. I'd be much more likely to fish it on Watts Bar than any other location since its close. If it's in the summer I'm not fishing it no matter where it is. I'm not high on fighting pontoon and jet skis all day.

Let's do Indian Boundary. :tu: Make it a challege for everyone. JK im good for any of them so long as the day is good with my work schedule.

Looks like Chick with a big late push. My only suggestion is before october 15th and put in at dayton. Throw some suggestions in and we will vote on a date/location I suppose. Hope all 13 chick voters and most of the other votes can make it anyway!

I am new to East Tn, having left Middle Tn 6 years ago and spending 5 years in East GA. I will not have a clue as to what to do or where but I hope to be there if at all possible depending on the weekend.

Latest posts

Back