• Help Support TNDeer:

Tough to pick the playoffs

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
But I wonder…let's say UT only loses to Georgia the rest of the way, does the committee put UT or Bama in?

There are a lot of no loss and one loss teams out there right now that have a good chance of remaining that way. This will be a fun next month of the season to see how it shakes out!

But I wonder…let's say UT only loses to Georgia the rest of the way, does the committee put UT or Bama in?

There are a lot of no loss and one loss teams out there right now that have a good chance of remaining that way. This will be a fun next month of the season to see how it shakes out!
I personally don't see any way a 2 loss UT doesn't end up making it, but I've been wrong before. It's looking more and more likely that only 1 SEC team will finish the SEC championship with less than two losses. The only two undefeated teams in league play face each other next week, so that'll give one of them a SEC loss plus a non conference loss.

Road losses to Arkansas and UGA will look a little better then road losses to Vandy & Tennessee.

Tennessee would have the head to head that's big.

Really only thing bama could say is we have the better win [UGA] if both teams ended at 10-2

Alot will work itself out over the next 3 weeks.

Missouri vs Bama next week. Missouri will take L #2 or Bama L #3 completely ending their chances of a playoff run.
A&M vs LSU someone is walking away with L #2 the winner would be in a good spot.

Then after that LSU vs Bama huge game

Also over the next 3 weeks UGA will likely hand Ole miss another L ending all hopes for them.

All UT has to do in that time frame is enjoy the Bye, take care of KY at home. And Mississippi state

Latest posts

Back