• Help Support TNDeer:

Trotlining under threat at the TN Legislature

MickThompson

The American Canoe Association has found a sympathetic ear among legislators that hate TWRA and the sportsmen of Tennessee. Under the proposed bill, trotlines as they currently exist would be all but illegal. If passed, it would literally take an act of Congress to undo. The house sponsor of this bill cosponsored the bill that would have stripped Yanahli from you and turned it over to the county for disposal.

Proposed text of the bill here-

Trotlining is a family tradition for me. If it's important to you, reach to your legislators now while this can still be stopped.

Meanwhile, there's not been any accidents involving trot-lines and kayakers. They're just upset about them, idk why they really care. Trot-lines are placed along the BOTTOM of rivers!

In these times, only a total DA wouldn't understand how important it is for us to be united as Sportsmen

Why does it always have to be one group against the other?
Smh.

It's the hippie tree hugger type trying to push it I'm sure. Not the sportsman type

I watched a couple videos about the kayakers complaining, from what I saw it was the limb-lines that they were worried about.

Latest posts

Back