• Help Support TNDeer:

Two New Cell Cameras!

Wrangler95

Put out 2 new cell cameras yesterday and today and started getting pics right away!I put out five gallons of corn at each camera sight and I know corn has to be gone 10 days before you hunt the area,Im just not gonna hunt the area where the corn is for a week after the season starts,Im sure it will be gone in 3 days but not taking any chance.Im loving the pics being sent to my phone!

What brand did you buy? I'm fixing to buy a two pack and there are several different brands and plans for each brand.
I bought 2 Spypoint Flex M cameras,I really like them.They send great pics and you get 100 free pics without charge!It cost 5.00 dollars per month for 250 pics,10 dollars for a 1000 pics or unlimited pics for 15 dollars a month!

Took down my SPYPOINT today and replaced it with another Moultrie edge2. I hate the Spypoints and their customer service!! Glad yours are working ok.

I think the Spypoint Flex M cameras are fairly new on the market,both mine are working great.I dont know if all cell cameras have GPS but mine are!

I think the Spypoint Flex M cameras are fairly new on the market,both mine are working great.I dont know if all cell cameras have GPS but mine are!
All the gps does for my buddy is help him find his non working cameras. He's on the phone with their customer service multiple times a week because they won't stay connected. They keep telling him it's a software issue and they send out a new signal. A few days they work and then non working again. He's getting new ones next year. Too close to the start of the season for him to replace 18 cameras.

All the gps does for my buddy is help him find his non working cameras. He's on the phone with their customer service multiple times a week because they won't stay connected. They keep telling him it's a software issue and they send out a new signal. A few days they work and then non working again. He's getting new ones next year. Too close to the start of the season for him to replace 18 cameras.
Hopefully I wont have a issue!

Hopefully they worked out the kinks or you got lucky with yours. I have two Spy Points that have been going strong for a couple years with no problems. I also have 4 other spy points that were a complete waste of money.

Hopefully they worked out the kinks or you got lucky with yours. I have two Spy Points that have been going strong for a couple years with no problems. I also have 4 other spy points that were a complete waste of money.
I believe the newer ones are better than the other ones

Latest posts

Back