• Help Support TNDeer:

Two stinking stockers

Buzzard Breath

I went fishing yesterday just wanting to catch two stinking stockers to make some smoked trout chowder for an upcoming hunting trip.

I failed. Failed miserably. I didn't catch a single keeper. All I caught were these.

These two pictures are of the same fish. Just loved the colors of it.

I wish I'd had a better day on the water. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This fish may have been a keeper (but doubt it), I don't keep browns.

Man the colors on that rainbow are beautiful. Congrats on those fish. Is that in the Caney? I haven't been since all my night trips for Browns and Walleye in the Summer. I miss that place.

BlountArrow":3b8bzs7l said:
Really nice!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk
Just let me know when you and your boy want to join me. I've got a couple pairs of waders laying around. Only been farted in a couple times. All dry farts. I've got plenty of flyrods and the flies are nothing but a hook, bead, wire and thread. Takes me an hour to tie a dozen, at most.

7mm08":bq1bxyxb said:
Nice. And on a buggy whip at that! ;)
Isn't that place magical!

Camera?
This time of year starts what I consider the most enjoyable fishing of the year. Less people.

Camera for this trip was just my cheap waterproof point and shoot Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS20. I don't trust myself to take one of my good cameras when the pictures I take will be standing in waist deep water with frozen hands.

scn":164yzwoi said:
Beautiful fish! And, great pictures as usual. You need to teach us a photography class at some point, as your pictures are always great!
That's actually a pretty good idea; something to do in the off season. I could make a post, or series of them on how I document a trip through pictures.

Latest posts

Back