• Help Support TNDeer:

TWRA approves

Theoretically. You take a .410 slug gun; handload slugs with an additional single small piece of lead between the projectile and the powder, you are now not shooting a single projectile but a .41 cal round ef' you and then the small piece of horse you rode in on. Easy to suppress and safe for thermal optic mount. You would be legal right?

ETA:
why not a 12 or 20 slug
No, you would not be legal.

You shouldn't be shocked. It is reality. They are correct in their belief that they can get away with it because it's dark out and are using thermal. The game warden was either here or at my neighbor's house again last night. It's a constant year around problem for our homes and it WILL destroy hunting opportunities. It has here. The trash have taken the sport of hunting and the people that are making the decisions are 100% responsible. Number one source of crime in my neighborhood is by far hunters. That's why i'm a fisherman and a trapper. Lol
100%?

LOL. Whine on.

H
You shouldn't be shocked. It is reality. They are correct in their belief that they can get away with it because it's dark out and are using thermal. The game warden was either here or at my neighbor's house again last night. It's a constant year around problem for our homes and it WILL destroy hunting opportunities. It has here. The trash have taken the sport of hunting and the people that are making the decisions are 100% responsible. Number one source of crime in my neighborhood is by far hunters. That's why i'm a fisherman and a trapper. Lol
How many times you reckon in your life you've said or typed the word thermal? Asking for a friend.

100%?

LOL. Whine on.
Keep complaining about people having real issues. Yes 100%, you shouldn't have any kind of rifle hunting at night if you can't do anything about it in the damn street. I'm sure you have had hundreds of people come to your house and do it to you. They would never think of doing stuff like that a few years ago. We been here over a hundred years in the same place and never had problems until thermals and road hunting loopholes came along. Now go get your pom poms and skirt and cheer away!

Keep complaining about people having real issues. Yes 100%, you shouldn't have any kind of rifle hunting at night if you can't do anything about it in the damn street. I'm sure you have had hundreds of people come to your house and do it to you. They would never think of doing stuff like that a few years ago. We been here over a hundred years in the same place and never had problems until thermals and road hunting loopholes came along. Now go get your pom poms and skirt and cheer away!
First off, I am sorry you are having the issues. Yes, they are real.

But, you have been asked on more than one occasion on what YOUR solution would be. And, not allowing hog depredation work at night is not an option. Your answer has been it is not your problem to come up with a solution.

Within the past few months, I took the time and effort to give you a pretty detailed list of things YOU could do to maybe get some positive actions toward your issues. From some of your comments, you chose to do none of them.

Thus, I don't have any remaining sympathy. You are getting what you deserve if you are too lazy to even try.

Time to add you to the idiot file. Go whine in YOUR skirts.

I don't have any remaining sympathy. You are getting what you deserve if you are too lazy to even try.
Yeah yeah. Typical government response. I'm getting what i deserve and i'm the lazy one. I think you using the green stripe button is a great idea for you since i will continue to speak on my experience as long as i'm having it. One would think you would be burning the phone lines up to fix an obvious problem that i haven't been able to as a non expert in these matters.
So far crime and violence by me has been by far the best route and i will continue that path unfortunatley.

Latest posts

Back