• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale UT vs Kentucky football tickets

Gravey

I hate to not be there but game is going to kick off between 6:00-8:00 pm and I have to be on a plane Sunday morning at 9:30 not to mention I'm 3+ hours back home from Knoxville so I can't go. Daughter and her husband were going to use them but have a couple of conflicts and can't now. 2 tickets in section PP, row 7, seats 9 & 10.

Screenshots below show view from seats and current prices on Ticketmaster that don't include the fees. Seats are mesh with backs. Haven't been yet this year but assuming it's like zero gravity seats on tree stands. It's a change from last years cushion and supposed to be better. Tickets will be transferred digitally. Asking $250 each

IMG_7715.webpIMG_7714.webpIMG_7713.webpIMG_7712.webp

I don't blame you. Long ways to travel to watch UK whoop up on the 🍊 😁
You buy one and I'll buy the other. We will place a friendly bet while you drive me over there 😂

On a side note, I hear the seats are nice unless the people in front of you have them. Heard lots of stories of bruised/scraped up knees and legs. It's been brought to Danny Whites attention

Wow. I have PP. Row 14, seats 30 an 31, on the isle with a parking pass in the Ag bld. I'm going to Flordia, Bama, and l need 2 more for MS. Game. I've tried selling my Kentucky, UTEP tics on vol nation, not a bite

What's crazy is I have PP row 1, seats 3-4, with an ag campus parking pad as well. 😁

We are filling up that section!

You buy one and I'll buy the other. We will place a friendly bet while you drive me over there 😂

On a side note, I hear the seats are nice unless the people in front of you have them. Heard lots of stories of bruised/scraped up knees and legs. It's been brought to Danny Whites attention
I think that's a great idea! Ever been chauffeured by a midget? 😂

No doubt they pack you in like sardines. That's the main reason I pay extra for the mesh seats to be installed so for sure I know where my butt will be when I sit down. Thankfully the lady to my left is itty bitty.

Latest posts

Back