• Help Support TNDeer:

VA youth day success UPDATE. ANOTHER DOWN

Way to go dad! Congratulations to both of your kids and to you for getting your kids out and harvesting 2 great bucks!
Thank you. They ain't huge deer. But about what they top out at around here. Occasionally you'll get a bigger mountain buck. But when my girl took up hunting 3 years ago. It was my goal to get them both a buck on the same day. Well here she is 9(took a while to get her on a buck and the boy is 12) I never could imagine they'd take a mature deer on the same day, same stand, 5 hours apart. Oh did I mention it's only 30 acres of land I own ?

Thank you. They ain't huge deer. But about what they top out at around here. Occasionally you'll get a bigger mountain buck. But when my girl took up hunting 3 years ago. It was my goal to get them both a buck on the same day. Well here she is 9(took a while to get her on a buck and the boy is 12) I never could imagine they'd take a mature deer on the same day, same stand, 5 hours apart. Oh did I mention it's only 30 acres of land I own ?
That is awesome! We own and live on 46 acres. It's a great feeling when your kids get to harvest a deer on your own property. My oldest daughter has been the lucky one on our place and she has killed an 8 pointer and a small 10 pointer.

That is awesome! We own and live on 46 acres. It's a great feeling when your kids get to harvest a deer on your own property. My oldest daughter has been the lucky one on our place and she has killed an 8 pointer and a small 10 pointer.
Haha yeah my boy is the lucky one there. I've killed one 8 off my own land. He's killed 2 spikes, 2 doe, three 8 points and a 150 inch 10 point. And he got another doe tonight. He had been hunting with his 6.5 for a few years. Decided to use my 308 Bergara. Well now his 308. Looks like I'll have to use my backup

Attachments

• IMG_4616.webp
    IMG_4616.webp
    265.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back