• Help Support TNDeer:

Value on a 700

knightrider

Any of you rem 700 gurus have a value on an early 90's bottomland 270? Has a leupold vx11c 3-9x50 attached
IMG_4799.webp

You would probably be better parting it out. Selling the barrel action and barrel and then getting some 'value" out of the stock which unseem to t a ke some value out. Which some one else might have some value in as well.

IDK with custom stocks now days selling for a premium. IDK why someone would pay for a factory camo stock. Unless it was in NIB condition. JUST MY humble opinion

I may be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a pretty limited run gun (1992-1994). I do believe most Remington 700s have realtree camouflage. Especially the whole barrel being camouflage. Need to find a real remington collector for real value. Check out the 700rifle.com forum

I may be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a pretty limited run gun (1992-1994). I do believe most Remington 700s have realtree camouflage. Especially the whole barrel being camouflage. Need to find a real remington collector for real value. Check out the 700rifle.com forum
Value is everything depending on "condition" true collectors "rarely pay anywhere "close" to top dollar or anywhere in the close proximity unless the condition is NIB or excellent condition. You might get the rare hold out on certain items that rarely come up on auction where people have been salivating on one to come up and will bid / pay anything. OR some mid level item that seldom comes up for sale and someone takes a poke at it.

I doubt some Reminton 700 in some Camo dip in average condition is going to rise to the occasion. But I've been proven wrong by bids before. Never under estimate the level of stupidity vs common sense.

Someone could take a Remington 700 NIB and have a NICE custom Stick for that kind of money. If it was NIB maybe some meat on the bone ? But not so much
You're underestimating how many people are going crazy over bottomland camo currently and people that will pay a premium for a factory gun in bottomland that is also a classic

You're underestimating how many people are going crazy over bottomland camo currently and people that will pay a premium for a factory gun in bottomland that is also a classic
While I kind of understand the craze for a duck/turkey shotgun, I cannot see it for a deer rifle. Just my opinion, but the last thing I want is a camo rifle, and heaven forbid a camo rifle/scope combo. But, different folks, different strokes, so I understand that angle as well. GLWS!

Latest posts

Back