• Help Support TNDeer:

Vandy/Bama

Attachments

• IMG_20241005_212049.webp
    IMG_20241005_212049.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 1
What a GLORIOUS day!!! 😂😂😂

The only thing about this game I hate is that I missed it. Been gone all day setting up deer camp and just got back in about halfway through the first quarter of the UT game. If they don't get their arses in gear Arkansas gonna hang an L on them. They're lucky to only be down at halftime 3-0.

What a GLORIOUS day!!! 😂😂😂

The only thing about this game I hate is that I missed it. Been gone all day setting up deer camp and just got back in about halfway through the first quarter of the UT game. If they don't get their arses in gear Arkansas gonna hang an L on them. They're lucky to only be down at halftime 3-0.
They're about to figure it out.

This is sooo bad in soo many ways for bama!🤣
This clown DeBoer took Nick's boys to Vandy and got beat!
They score 35 and still can't win.
They gave up 40…FOUR ZERO to of all crap programs Vanderbilt!
It wasn't fluke thing where their qb and 2nd qb both go down .
It wasn't a game lost from a wide right field goal or something, Vandy had the ball at the end and got 2 first downs to be able to take a knee.
It's just bad…. real real bad.
Maybe I can understand if bama lost to a top 5 team but this?
Also Vandy is , without question, the team most likely to lose in a close game, they've made a living doing it for at least 60 years,maybe longer.
There is no upside to this, no lesson to be learned… only gnawing self doubt and an embarrassing millstone hung around their necks for eternity. This will be referred to for decades any time an upset happens, it will be the benchmark everyone remembers.

Just watched the extended highlights since I missed the game. Bama just sleep walked this game. Played terrible. No excuses or refs to blame like others tend to do for losses. Vandy wasn't intimidated by a script A. And at least in my opinion, Bama should have never been ranked over Texas to begin with. They sure won't be now lol 😆

Freshman DB's got beat on all night and Milroe was off. Congrats to any vandy fans on here, heck of a game

Latest posts

Back