• Help Support TNDeer:

Vol Commit #1 In Nation

Now this is funny.... :rotf: The OP always uses 247 Recruiting because it fits his recruiting debates better when discussing team rankings. Now he jumps to Scout for player rankings to help his cause????? :mrgreen:

Let's use the OP's normal site and it shows Kahlil McKenzie #6..... It's spitting hairs and I'm sure McKenzie is a good H.S. football player and will do well for the Vols.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Footba ... HighSchool

gator-n-buck":17pkex8p said:
Now this is funny.... :rotf: The OP always uses 247 Recruiting because it fits his recruiting debates better when discussing team rankings. Now he jumps to Scout for player rankings to help his cause????? :mrgreen:

Let's use the OP's normal site and it shows Kahlil McKenzie #6..... It's spitting hairs and I'm sure McKenzie is a good H.S. football player and will do well for the Vols.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Footba ... HighSchool

Lol at gator,It don't really matter which recruiting service you use,none of them benefits the Gators in their poor recruiting.I believe the Gators rank anywhere from #79 to #94.Gator,the dead period is now over.

gator-n-buck":1pstuxo0 said:
Spurhunter":1pstuxo0 said:
It is funny that the resident lizards are trying to downplay the great things going on at Tennessee.

5-7 ,7-6 ,6-7, 5-7, 5-7, 5-7, and 7-6..... Some great stuff..... :rotf:

Unlike you we don't live in the past, we live in the present and look forward to the future. I wonder how that #85 ranked recruiting class is gonna work out for ya! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If we had a past like y'all's we wouldn't want to remember it either. :lol: Gotta have a rich history, something you can hang your hat on, then you might want to talk about it. It's ok, we understand. :rotf:

darn2ten said:
If we had a past like y'all's we wouldn't want to remember it either. :lol: Gotta have a rich history, something you can hang your hat on, then you might want to talk about it. It's ok, we understand. :rotf:[/quote

Vols have over 800 victories,second to only Alabama,six National Championships,many SEC Championships,all-time top ten program,so Tennessee has a very good past we will always remember :party: :party: :party:

You've been following football for a couple years I guess. Otherwise you would know about Tennessee's storied football program. You should've jumped on the alabammer bandwagon instead of Florida's. Florida's is running on square wheels.

I ain't on nobody's bandwagon. Born a hour south of Gville. And W95 you can count 6 if that makes you feel better, but 4 is more like it. Last in '98, and the one before that almost a half century, lol. Only history I need to know is in the last 30 years the UT vs UF record is 7-23. That's the kind of history I like. Like I said, something REAL I can hang my hat on. ;)

Spurhunter":z4a4rytw said:
You've been following football for a couple years I guess. Otherwise you would know about Tennessee's storied football program. You should've jumped on the alabammer bandwagon instead of Florida's. Florida's is running on square wheels.

Only have beat the Gators 9 times in the last 60 yrs.... End of story. Go Gators... :)

Spurhunter":204a4i9v said:
gator-n-buck":204a4i9v said:
Spurhunter":204a4i9v said:
It is funny that the resident lizards are trying to downplay the great things going on at Tennessee.

5-7 ,7-6 ,6-7, 5-7, 5-7, 5-7, and 7-6..... Some great stuff..... :rotf:

Unlike you we don't live in the past, we live in the present and look forward to the future. I wonder how that #85 ranked recruiting class is gonna work out for ya! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That lived in the past stuff has been used on here several years now by Vol fans. Not worked out and you guys need new batteries for yalls crystal ball... :)

Past or future the Gators are 10 straight and Vol fans can only hope... Period... :tu:

Florida leads the series 25-19. You can't just pick the years you like. But since it's such a given that Florida wins, the next five years I'll take Tennessee for $100 a game against Florida from both of you. Put up or shut up.

Latest posts

Back