• Help Support TNDeer:

Vols are getting a lot of love!

Pate and McElroy both are very high after Saturday night.

It's surreal.
IMG_0362.webp

I assume Pate is a sports show host but I don't watch or listen to any. Wasn't it McElroy that said Vitello should calm down and not celebrate in the crowd after winning the national championship? He's still trying to save face and get Vol fans on his side. I hope he's right about the football team but not sure at this point if they've got enough to do it. How awesome would that be if they did though?!?!

I hope he's right about the football team but not sure at this point if they've got enough to do it. How awesome would that be if they did though?!?!
I don't think this team will win it all. I don't think they are quite to that level with personnel. Especially on the O line. Could it happen? Of course. Do I hope I'm wrong? Of course! But, whether they do or not, it sure is fun having a chance and watching them compete at a Top 10 level.

I just like getting you fellas riled up😁 i really dont care who wins or doesnt, at all. I just hate that dang song and anything associated with phillip fatboy fulmer!
Well the NCAA helped him pack his bags , made sure to labeled him and the whole vols organization a cheating culture after that last go round of violations so there is that. :)

Oklahoma will be in the playoffs if they start their 2nd string QB. YOU heard it hear first.
Snowball has a better chance of surviving in hell than Oklahoma does of making the playoff. Their schedule is BRUTAL and that QB isn't very good. Once teams start preparing to face him he will struggle mightily behind that awful O line.

Back