• Help Support TNDeer:

Waddell Kills a Beauty

Let me say a few words without condemnation...there are many , many guys that use this here site if they had the hunting properties these guys hunt they could do just as well !!! You can conjure up who you think is the best hunter you know and I can take them to some places I know and I just about guarantee they will come home empty . And there will be deer/buck sign visable . Most of those TV hunters started out like you and I but somewhere they got a break ....may have made the break but nevertheless they are human !!! Those that hunt public land and consistently bring home big bucks I take my hat off to them but most of them I don't. Even ole @Hduke86 could kill a biggen where they hunt 🤣 . I love ole Houston he can give it and can take it .

He gets to hunt some awesome places for sure. I don't watch many of the hunting shows, I liked the Primos shows back in the day. As far as Waddell goes I like his turkey hunting videos but don't really care for his other hunting videos that much. I do respect the fact that he has made a good living doing what he loves. I could care less what he does in his personal life.

Let me say a few words without condemnation...there are many , many guys that use this here site if they had the hunting properties these guys hunt they could do just as well !!! You can conjure up who you think is the best hunter you know and I can take them to some places I know and I just about guarantee they will come home empty . And there will be deer/buck sign visable . Most of those TV hunters started out like you and I but somewhere they got a break ....may have made the break but nevertheless they are human !!! Those that hunt public land and consistently bring home big bucks I take my hat off to them but most of them I don't. Even ole @Hduke86 could kill a biggen where they hunt 🤣 . I love ole Houston he can give it and can take it .
I'll kill a booner buck even at the bottom of the sea

Sadly, I will catch "shade", correction or flat out ugly response.....but what ever happened to the "hunt?" I saw a thread on here about Noel and Dan.......and hoe it was....whatever. Noel and Dan, hunted the farms that they were allowed. I have talked to hunters who have killed big deer in the past few years. They are young and don't know about the days of a 7 buck limit. Times change......women are going to be president (sorry, had to piss everyone off).....but I am tired of us all chasing the dollar in the deer/animal for credibility.

Waddell seems to be a good guy and would be a hoot to share camp with. What happened with his personal life is between him and the man upstairs. I have an opinion but will leave it at that. I always liked his show but Nick Mundt drives me crazy for some reason. I'm sure he's a nice guy too but I just can't watch him long.

You left out something.

Luke Bryan = gay
My son and several of his friends went to the Luke Bryan concert at Truist stadium a few weeks ago. Somehow, they went from nosebleed seats to in the pit...said it was a great concert. We have probalby been listening to his songs since kids were born in 2007. They know all of them.

My son and several of his friends went to the Luke Bryan concert at Truist stadium a few weeks ago. Somehow, they went from nosebleed seats to in the pit...said it was a great concert. We have probalby been listening to his songs since kids were born in 2007. They know all of them.
Cool story but I wouldn't tell anyone I went to see a transgender wanna be country singer.

King David had pretty righteous character and even he fell into that trap. Poor ole Waddell didn't have a chance lol. My old sargeant always used to say, "bait the trap with pu$$y and you'll catch me every time!" I guess ain't none of us above screwing up & stepping in it from time to time.
It's still undefeated!!!

Latest posts

Back