• Help Support TNDeer:

Watt Cycle 12v 100ah lithium trolling battery

megalomaniac

Well, price got to the point where I could justify buying a LiFePO4. Amazon prime deal for $189 for the mini (smaller than a group 24), 20lbs. Has BMS and bluetooth.

Hopefully it wasn't a waste of money, but will shave off a good bit of weight in my skiff. My current lead acid group 27 is 2 years old, and I'm starting to notice a bit of a drop in run time. Will let you guys know how this battery performs (hopefully next weekend, as I'm pulling a 72h shift this weekend and cant go).

if you dont mind can you post the cell voltages and what voltage the bms shuts off after charge. ive been keeping up with these shenzhen batteries. it seems like after most of these batteries started having a lot of problems after they started using smart bms'.

if you dont mind can you post the cell voltages and what voltage the bms shuts off after charge. ive been keeping up with these shenzhen batteries. it seems like after most of these batteries started having a lot of problems after they started using smart bms'.
sure, will do...

IF it ever arrives.

I bought it a week ago and still not delivered, got a notification from amazon that if it doesn't arrive today its free.

Arrived at 13.1v today... so no free battery 😞

Installed bluetooth app from barcode in manual. Some bull$hit Chinese app... deleted it instantly, but prob too late for them to have already mined all the data from my phone.

Installed the real app from a search on the play store. That one works fine. On charger now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241016_183301_CAINIAO.webp
    Screenshot_20241016_183301_CAINIAO.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20241016_181711_BMS Meta.webp
    Screenshot_20241016_181711_BMS Meta.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Back