Well that was a job…..

Crow Terminator

Did they send you all the parts and the right ones? That was my trouble with them...missing parts the first time and then the parts they sent were updated ones that didn't match their manual haha. I just had to wing it and make it work. I'll probably go through it again because I want to move the Active Target transducer to the pole instead of the trolling motor...and the attachment piece for the Garmin LS34 that I already had for the Fishing Specialties is a bigger diameter bolt mechanism.

redblood

Did they send you all the parts and the right ones? That was my trouble with them...missing parts the first time and then the parts they sent were updated ones that didn't match their manual haha. I just had to wing it and make it work. I'll probably go through it again because I want to move the Active Target transducer to the pole instead of the trolling motor...and the attachment piece for the Garmin LS34 that I already had for the Fishing Specialties is a bigger diameter bolt mechanism.
I think they sent everything. It worked awesome . So much better today. Could stay on the fish so much better. Very pleased, now that it is over. We ended up with 2 limits for our july 4th family fish fry and a 10" bluegill- my best ever- only took about 3 hours. Normally fighting that pvc pole would have driven me crazy. It was definitely an improvement.

Attachments

• IMG_1353.jpeg
    IMG_1353.jpeg
    546.7 KB · Views: 9

redblood

Have you called them. They were pretty good about answering all my questions

East TN Bowhunter

I think they sent everything. It worked awesome . So much better today. Could stay on the fish so much better. Very pleased, now that it is over. We ended up with 2 limits for our july 4th family fish fry and a 10" bluegill- my best ever- only took about 3 hours. Normally fighting that pvc pole would have driven me crazy. It was definitely an improvement.
Nice! I know I love my FS pole.

Latest posts