• Help Support TNDeer:

What’s going on here?

Pilchard

I can't tell what I'm looking at. This is a zoomed in picture of a buck.

Left side missing and right side??? Is that a super tall brow tine and a beam? Or something different?

I requested a video so it should provide more intel but wondering what you think.

IMG_8052.webp

I may be seeing things, but it looks like he has a pretty significant facial injury to his snout. That could maybe explain the deformation of his rack?🤷‍♂️ I'm no expert, so hopefully someone with more knowledge will weigh in and give their thoughts.

I may be seeing things, but it looks like he has a pretty significant facial injury to his snout. That could maybe explain the deformation of his rack?🤷‍♂️ I'm no expert, so hopefully someone with more knowledge will weigh in and give their thoughts.
I noticed that too. I wondered if anyone would mention it.

I don't know how to download videos from the app to my phone but if I can figure it out I'll try to add it when it comes in

I noticed that too. I wondered if anyone would mention it.

I don't know how to download videos from the app to my phone but if I can figure it out I'll try to add it when it comes in
Once the video is downloaded in the app just hold down on the video until it turns green. At the bottom you'll see the icon with an arrow pointing down. You can click on that and it'll download to your phone.

I agree with facial injury. I'd guess he's been previously hit by a car and left antler ripped off his head while hard horned. That severe pedicle damage would account for no growth on one side and deformed growth on the other.

Latest posts

Back