• Help Support TNDeer:

?What to get?

I have used loose, blocks and several other things over the years. I now just use trophy rocks.

Btw, don't care who gets to advertise, buy a new truck and hunt as a job from my TR purchases. As a capatalist I am glad that someone trades me a great product for cash. What he/ she does with it is not my concern. I'm interested in results. TR has given me that.

LSUtigers said:
Try one site of Trace Mineral and ond Trophy Rock, put cams on both sites and tell me which one you like?
Ive done this in two different areas of the state, with equal to better results from the loose trace mineral salt! At a fraction of the cost!! Case closed for my money and time spent!!

I have used trophy rocks and they work well,but trying new stuff.I will get some trace but right now i have this mineral stuf called "Black magic"? And how is (acorn rage)?

richmanbarbeque said:
I have used loose, blocks and several other things over the years. I now just use trophy rocks.

Btw, don't care who gets to advertise, buy a new truck and hunt as a job from my TR purchases. As a capatalist I am glad that someone trades me a great product for cash. What he/ she does with it is not my concern. I'm interested in results. TR has given me that.
Our deer love the trophy rocks and I will keep giving it to them as long as it's available.

i used cmere deer one time and got nothing used it again and the deer tore it up . but its to high to keep putting out for me .every trophy rock i have ever put out didnt last a week and they was gone . i tyed some of the red stuff from primos and got lots of pics. but again its cost too much to put out very often.i keep out the block salt and it works ok . not to high either. a guy told me to try a yellow sulfur block and it ran every deer in the county off from that site . some stuff works in one area and not in others just play around with it and see what works where u hunt .

Ok i am dumb so i will ask when can you put this stuff out and how close can you hunt around it? Yes i am from one of those states that do not allow you to bate any ware close to where u hunt.

waynesworld said:
Ok i am dumb so i will ask when can you put this stuff out and how close can you hunt around it? Yes i am from one of those states that do not allow you to bate any ware close to where u hunt.

i keep mine out year 'round and it's not considered baiting so you can sit on the rock if you want to.

Salt is not considered bait in TN and you can hunt right over it if you desire. Salt will get the most use in warm weather months but will see some use almost year round.

Latest posts

Back