• Help Support TNDeer:

Where to buy trolling motors

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have a friend that is looking at the Minn Kota Terrova and the Ulterra.
Just curious where the best place to buy or order them from would be.

He is going to be in the Nashville area this weekend and would prefer to buy hands on but will order if need be.

Thanks.

The only place around Nashville that I can think of that would have either of those is Bass Pro. The Gander Mountain in Mt Juliet might have them. I would call first to see. Academy in Cool Springs might have them but again, I would call first. If it were me, I would shop around on the internet. Google is your friend. He might be able to find something on clearance somewhere and save several hundred dollars. I recently bought a motorguide online for $325 which included shipping that bass pro sells for $515 plus tax.

I have the Riptide Ulterra I love it!! Expensive but way cheaper than a divorce: I easily "self launch" my boat. Plus it has several great features like stop lock ....holds your present GPS POSITION, and NAV which will run and hold a course . Crazy technology but easy to learn

7mm08":tvcsn6uo said:
I have the Riptide Ulterra I love it!! Expensive but way cheaper than a divorce: I easily "self launch" my boat. Plus it has several great features like stop lock ....holds your present GPS POSITION, and NAV which will run and hold a course . Crazy technology but easy to learn

I will tell him that.
He specifically mentioned the self launch deal. He fishes alone alot and that would come in real handy for him.

Back