• Help Support TNDeer:

With all this rain...........

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
What ya wanna bet here in a month or so when the bass and crappie head for the bushes you won't be able to find 5 bushes that have water around them. :rotf:

Right about the time it gets right they will drop the bottom out of KY lake. LOL

Yep,always do,atleast they are saying the crappie had a good spawn last year

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

RUGER":17ggmg10 said:
What ya wanna bet here in a month or so when the bass and crappie head for the bushes you won't be able to find 5 bushes that have water around them. :rotf:

Right about the time it gets right they will drop the bottom out of KY lake. LOL

They just released a new schedule this afternoon. Projected crest at the dam at 359 (summer pool) and they reduced projected flow rates from 380k to 280k. Hopefully that holds true. I don't care to (won't) fish bushes with water temps in the high 40s haha I would just like to fish the lake with current in the 50k range which we haven't seen since the first week of November. Pretty wild the amount of rain and current the lake has seen.

last year we had high water, but the spawn was postponed by very cool spring temps. water temps didnt hit 60 until the first of may and the water was already at summer pool. the worst case scenario this year is if the water stays high, we have a warm spring in april and then they drop it.

Latest posts

Back