• Help Support TNDeer:

Yildiz semi auto shotgun

archer19

Why so hard to find ?
Who has them for sale?
No do t need a high end shotgun. Not gonna shoot 1000's of rounds a year.
Just looking for a seasonal shooter.

We can not order Yildiz currently. Check back in 6 months. We are dealing with the restructuring of Yildiz. Also materials shortages in Turkey. New FFL and new partnership with the factory in the works.

Until then we can sell what we have personally set aside. Our personal Yildiz guns. All brand new in the box. chosen for the wood grains we personally liked best. The best of the shipments. Once these are gone it will be 6 to 9 months before they are ready to go again with orders.

If your looking for a decent inexpensive shotgun you might want to look at a Hatfield. I really like mine.

I have one of the Walmart Hatfields. Good gun now, but I had to send it back to Hatfield's warranty dept as soon as I shot it the first time. Jammed every shell I ran through it, didn't matter if it was light load, heavy load, low brass, high brass, or aluminum. I found a small burr in the chamber that was causing the problem. I probably could have fixed it myself, but why should I take a dremel tool to a brand new gun that has warranty. Since I got it back, it has handled everything I've put through it flawlessly. Think I gave $219 for it before taxes and background check.

Latest posts

Back