• Help Support TNDeer:

Yuchi a bust for me ..

Snake

Got there plenty of time and no one was at my # 1 spot I'd scouted. Went to throw my Summit on my back and .....back caught almost went down. Well kinda thought about going back home but decided to hunt on the ground. Walked right up on two deer . Couldn't tell what they where it was still dark so I thought I'd wait them out but they got tired of me jusy standing there and walked off . Back got to bothering me so I just came home arpund 9:30 and probably won't go back . Dang back's killing me . Only heard three shots any how deer not moving just too hot .

Got there plenty of time and no one was at my # 1 spot I'd scouted. Went to throw my Summit on my back and .....back caught almost went down. Well kinda thought about going back home but decided to hunt on the ground. Walked right up on two deer . Couldn't tell what they where it was still dark so I thought I'd wait them out but they got tired of me jusy standing there and walked off . Back got to bothering me so I just came home arpund 9:30 and probably won't go back . Dang back's killing me . Only heard three shots any how deer not moving just too hot .
Let me know if you need anything brother

Praying for you. In Jesus name!!

Man that's rough Snake. I had some issues a few months ago and tried "dry needling" it was immediate relief and completely back to normal within 24 hours. A co-worker does the "cupping" regularly for chronic pain and swears by it. I'd check some local PT places out.

Latest posts

Back