10/19 Opening day ML.
Edmonson county KY
Thompson Center Omega .50 caliber.
Three 50 grain Triple 7 pellets.
T/C 250 gr Shock Wave Super Glide Sabots
3x9 Nikon

IMG_0223.webp
IMG_0225.webp

KY muzzleloader this morning! This guy came in checking out my grunt and some scrape scent about 7:45. Shot at 8:05. Huge body, solid rack, mature deer. T/C Pro Hunter, 120 grains of Blackhorn 209, 200 grain Shockwave. 50 yd track job. Heaviest deer I've ever killed.

Attachments

• IMG_5785.webp
    IMG_5785.webp
    348.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5790.webp
    IMG_5790.webp
    408.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5804.webp
    IMG_5804.webp
    419.8 KB · Views: 1
KY muzzleloader this morning! This guy came in checking out my grunt and some scrape scent about 7:45. Shot at 8:05. Huge body, solid rack, mature deer. T/C Pro Hunter, 120 grains of Blackhorn 209, 200 grain Shockwave. 50 yd track job. Heaviest deer I've ever killed.
Happy birthday indeed!!! Congratulations brother

Congrats on a nice buck brother.

Got on the board this evening. My 4 wheeler is getting worked on so I have a spot that I hunt that is a short walk. The property owner wants does thinned out so I took this one. It ran 50 yards towards the truck. Had a 20 yard drag and drive truck to edge of owners yard…throw it in the back. Home to watch end of TN AL game after taking to processor! Don't get much better than that!
IMG_4838.webp

Late to the thread but I took my nephew hunting the first time when he was ten.. Found this buck early this year and watched his antlers develop and learned his patterns. The smile on my nephews face says it all. Opening Friday of the velvet hunt. 49 yard shot. 100 grain Slick Trick.

Attachments

• IMG_3946.webp
    IMG_3946.webp
    201.5 KB · Views: 1
Late to the thread but I took my nephew hunting the first time when he was ten.. Found this buck early this year and watched his antlers develop and learned his patterns. The smile on my nephews face says it all. Opening Friday of the velvet hunt. 49 yard shot. 100 grain Slick Trick.

Awesome buck and a 49 yard shot is a pretty good poke with a stick and string!!!!

Got on the board this evening. My 4 wheeler is getting worked on so I have a spot that I hunt that is a short walk. The property owner wants does thinned out so I took this one. It ran 50 yards towards the truck. Had a 20 yard drag and drive truck to edge of owners yard…throw it in the back. Home to watch end of TN AL game after taking to processor! Don't get much better than that!
View attachment 247890
Can't beat that... congrats on some fine eating preacher !

Wow that's a stud congrats to nephew.

10/16 Edmonson county KY. Ravin R20 crossbow and Rage 100 grain broadhead. Saw 4 bucks and 6 does. Had this guy within 100 yards working the area for white oak acorns for about 40 minutes. He started down the hillside and grunted him back up. Broadside double lung complete pass through. He went down a steep hillside about 40 or 50 yards.

View attachment 247461View attachment 247462
What a bruiser! What did he weigh?

10/16 Edmonson county KY. Ravin R20 crossbow and Rage 100 grain broadhead. Saw 4 bucks and 6 does. Had this guy within 100 yards working the area for white oak acorns for about 40 minutes. He started down the hillside and grunted him back up. Broadside double lung complete pass through. He went down a steep hillside about 40 or 50 yards.

View attachment 247461View attachment 247462
That's great! Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back