• Help Support TNDeer:

2024 Live from the stand

Got setup at 4:30. 5:45 two doe come into frame under that curvy branch. 25yrd and looked to be double lung. Crashed on my left side. They are moving this evening. Good luck to everyone out there!

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    379.8 KB · Views: 1
Back in the woods finally for evening sit but it's 89 degrees
Good luck. It'll start cooling down a little in an hour or so. I had to check for wasps in deer blinds after I hunted this morning and clean 1 out that a buzzard took over and 1 that an owl had took over so they took a while. Had one window fall off of each blind is how they got in. All fixed now. I'm sitting in the ac this afternoon.

Good luck. It'll start cooling down a little in an hour or so. I had to check for wasps in deer blinds after I hunted this morning and clean 1 out that a buzzard took over and 1 that an owl had took over so they took a while. Had one window fall off of each blind is how they got in. All fixed now. I'm sitting in the ac this afternoon.
My target buck from velvet has been coming by this stand in the afternoons. About every couple of days right at dark. Just hope he shows up.

Latest posts

Back