• Help Support TNDeer:

Another monster Chickasaw Bass

easy45

I posted the 11.8 a few weeks ago well today this 11 even came out , unfortunately it was kept for the wall, the guy holding it is not who caught it.

79292bef381e8b3be684cb57caf335f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't they out a state record in lake lajoy when they drained the main lake years ago.

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......

Prowler":33b5iypz said:
Imagine that thing prespawn! Are these Florida strain bass?

I've had some locals argue that they are, I haven't seen anything telling me that they are.

thomasmckinney12":phccoqub said:
Didn't they out a state record in lake lajoy when they drained the main lake years ago.

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......

That's what the locals say, I have been told that most of the big ones never made it to Lake Lajoie.

Headhunter":3imh8fv5 said:
What is unfortunate about keeping it? Legal fish, and his to with as he pleases.

I would keep it if I caught it.

i am only speaking for myself but I would never keep a trophy bass (unless it died from catching it) with the ability to take measurements and photos for the taxidermist to make a replica there is no reason not to let it go. Mite as well let it live. Your getting basically a replica even if you carry the fish to get mounted.

I couldn't blame the guy for keeping it but I'm the same way, I would have had a replica made.

Back