• Help Support TNDeer:

Bama favored by 2.5!

Alabama has played like crap since the first 2 quarters against Georgia. The defense has got to play better or it will be a long day in Knoxville. Deboer has to find a way to get that fire back.

BTW, I just wanted to say, "Welcome to our world!"

Must have been boring every week when Nick was there, and only having to wonder if you'd cover the spread 😁!

BTW, I just wanted to say, "Welcome to our world!"

Must have been boring every week when Nick was there, and only having to wonder if you'd cover the spread 😁!
Haha it's made it more interesting for sure. There was several years where Bama fans slept walked through the season. Not now.
I think it has brought some life to the fan base. Even the last couple years with Saban the gap wasn't as big.

I'm hoping Alabama can score enough points to keep up with UT and make it anyone's game and at least have a chance like two years ago in Knoxville. Tennessee has an "SEC level" defensive line and that plus playing at home shifts the balance their way. I don't see Alabama stopping Tennessee from scoring a lot of points. I don't know if I've ever seen as many major impacts in games due to weird plays or just plain mistakes made by Alabama.

Since my prediction is for a lot of points, the game will probably be tied 3-3 late in the fourth quarter...

Last edited:
This game is really hard to predict. Being in Knoxville should make the difference, we'll see. UT has terrible offense, Bama terrible defense. UT has great defense, Bama good (and at times great) offense. Strength on strength, and weakness on weakness…one of those will play out to the victory.

I think it's going to be a good game. It depends on which teams decide to show up and play for 60 minutes. I can see it going either way. If the teams that played SC and Florida show up....ehh...it could be TIGHT and a stress giver. But if the teams that played Oklahoma and Wisconsin show up...it will be explosive and fun.

Latest posts

Back